I am alive
Suddenly, the world it comes, alive; like everything is in
high definition. My senses become abnormally receptive to every sound, every movement,
around my static form. I have never felt so awake. Overly lucid, it’s as if I
am dreaming, floating in a constellation of raw stimulus.
Subzero waves engross me, warping my entire frame like a
clear blanket of electrifying clarity; I’ve been clad in naked finery. Replenished
are my ambitions, revitalized are my visions. I feel a strange, eccentric sort
of metallic adrenalin creep through my veins. The sounds of the world embrace
me in unison, echoing in formation of a tunnel;- a pathway, - destiny , set
especially for me.
A simple word, ignited
this rejuvenation, this uprising. I am brand new. The scars of yesterday don’t
faze me, they seem alien to me; I’ve been subject to selective amnesia to which
I feel no sorrow. I thought I’d lie lifeless at the bottom of the sadistic
ocean in which you drowned me ; I lost hope of ever being receptive again ; but
my corpse, it gained life , it disintegrated your iron prison . I feel no resentment,
I surprise myself when I realize, -you don’t mean anything to me anymore. Your
tears, your cries, your curses, your drunken rants, your schemes, your empty
threats, your need of endless comfort, your false vulnerability,- I feel
nothing toward you- and for that I rejoice. A new era has dawned and it’s
outshining yours .I’ve attained clarity once more. I am alive- mind, body and
soul.

Comments
Post a Comment