Muse

It crept through my skin and caught me unaware
Foreign were my emotions
Yet I knew what I wanted -
His deep voice and unnerving stare
His calm undertones- vibrating -            the still, open air,
Everything went out of focus
And froze with no motion
‘Cept his familiar frame
Calling out my name
Guiding me out-               of the tunnel darkness I was lost in
Like a beacon of reason
He defied human nature
When he saw beauty
In my dying ember.
He ignited what was remained-                  with his cheeky grin and cheesy sincerity
He swept me off my feet,
He is an ocean of kindness
People often fail to see
His magnitude - when they cross his waters
He harbors me; day in and day out
 Filling in my wounds with laughter
Reminding me it gets better

And when he’s near I feel a million needles pierce me
For I will internally fear the day his embrace may dissipate
Far from reach; like a mere dream
But every day he is with me ,
I’ll always seize to bask in his entirety

he brings out the best in me 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fate:

run away with me?