When I saw you for the first time, and when I say for the first time, I mean the first time I 'SAW' you - I remember thinking to myself how goddamn sexy you looked when you were seriously focused, made me think Yup, this boy, I could marry this boy. I felt so sure when the thought crossed my mind. It was so definite and its weird because if you know me, I'm as indecisive as they come... You. you. you. you calm me like the ocean does.
When I saw you for the first time, and when I say for the first time, I mean the first time I 'SAW' you - I remember thinking to myself how goddamn sexy you looked when you were seriously focused, made me think Yup, this boy, I could marry this boy. I felt so sure when the thought crossed my mind. It was so definite and its weird because if you know me, I'm as indecisive as they come... You. you. you. you calm me like the ocean does.
Comments
Post a Comment